- Through out your face, i.e. under your eyes, dry skin, t-zone balance....
- For cuts and burns
- Apply to the ends of your hair for regenerative treatments
- To shave with
- Apply for moisture and smoothness after shaving
- Apply to sunburns
- Diaper rash burns
- Apply to your tan to prolong it
- Remove make-up
- Replace your lotion with in humid climates (lotion makes you sweat more in humidity!)
I have also been using this for my belly during this pregnancy to help with the itching (from growing these last couple weeks that I have left) and to help with stretch marks. I feel like it has done me well.
Obviously most of us are not going to go and grow our own aloe vera plant, so I recommend this pure form of it that you can buy at most drug stores.
**I would love to hear feed back on how this product works for you, or if you have any other recommendations for use of this plant. So, drop me a quick comment (especially if you wish to pass some more info. on to other readers) or e-mail me.
Dios te bendiga
-note: this is for external use only, always consult a doctor first and read the back of the bottle for any warning signs.