8.02.2012

Blot, Blot...Blot.

So, it's been 4 months since I have blogged & I have to say that when I started this blog I didn't think I would let that happen.  I also didn't intend on having a house hold of kids and a baby sick for these past months also.  I guess we never do, though.  That wouldn't be good to plan on getting sick!  That's been my story here though, and now that we are finally revovering, I felt like trying this blog thing...again!

I actually saw this  beauty tip on twitter this morning, and felt like sharing it.  I know that I always like my lips more with some color and shine...sort of that 'dewy' look, so any tips on helping that look last, is something worth reading to me!

Enjoy, and follow the link http://simplystated.realsimple.com  for 5 more '5 minute quick tips' with beauty.

                                  How to keep your lip color lasting longer than 20 minutes?

Blotting.....this is the key!

"It might seem counterintuitive, but the key to making your bright lipstick last longer than 20 minutes is blotting. First apply a layer of the color to well-hydrated lips, then blot with one ply of a piece of tissue. (If you really want to make the color stick dust a bit of translucent powder on your lips through the tissue.) Then apply a second layer of color and lightly blot to remove any excess that might smudge on your teeth". ~ Real Simple Magazine




Blessings.
ALC







No comments:

Post a Comment