4.17.2012

Show the glow.


Now that Spring has begun and summer awaits, and those sleeveless shirts come out, along with skirts (minus tights and hose) shorts and all other leg baring garments, most of us tend to wish we already had a little extra color on those exposed limbs. You can! Jergens Natural Glow will definitely help you out with that. I know most of you have seen, heard and might have even tried this product but I wanted to give a recommendation to you all as well. I love this self-tanner for many reasons:

1.) It is not streaky...but you must do some work to help it out and rub it in thoroughly, let it dry before dressing, and wash your hands right after (with soap).
2.) It doesn't feel too thick on your skin.
 3.) It doesn't smell bad, actually pretty good.
4.) It's under $10.00...buy it at Walmart and it is under $8.00.
5.) It is filled with vitamin E and other antioxidants.
6.) Though you don't see an actual 'tan' per say, you do get an enhanced color from this which does give you a nice "glow".

 Who doesn't like to feel that their skin looks a little more radiant?

**I personally suggest using it daily for the first couple of weeks and then after you attain a nice a color from it, go to using it every other day or even every couple of days. Also, if you are not seeing results, or as much as of result as you're wanting, then try bumping it up to a darker level. I know I originally started with the fair to medium tone, and ended up switching to the medium to tan tone. I was/am very happy with my results.

This is also a great alternative to basking in the sun....although a little of that is OK. A little extra vitamin D doesn't hurt...just put your SPF on;)





I am  officially going to start my post pregnancy weight loss in about a week and a half.  I will be at my 6 week after mark.  I believe in letting the body fully recover before beginning...as anxious as I get, I do wait (that's just me).  So, I'll be posting measurements, progress and routines...all of the exercise will be done from home too (for all you stay at home mom's hope this will help).


Bendiciones y feliz martes!!!

ALC



Another application to try this week: Try setting a small goal for yourself to accomplish before the week is over, or even over the weekend. Get it done and then set another one for yourself right away. I am going to do the same. I'll let you know what it is/was at the end of the weekend;) What's yours? Remember that just because it is a goal, it doesn't mean it has to be anything big. In fact, sometimes it's those little things we tend to let go, so just make it something that you want done..no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment