4.05.2012

Flower Power


So, I was watching E! News last night and caught their style section (surprised I hadn't fallen asleep) and saw that floral prints are on the style radar for this Spring.  The older I get the more I like my florals...ahh, don't know if that is a good thing or not.  I think many of us place floral prints and such to our Grandma's curtains and blouses!!

This is one of the new D&G campaign adds for their Spring attire and I love that they show the many different ways to incorporate the floral print.  Whether it's with a dress, top, sandal, purse, shorts, etc... you can definitely make this hot style your own.

Some stores you might check out to go pick yourself up something new would be:

Bloomingdale's
Macy's
Forever 21
BCBG
Charlotte Russe
Banana Republic
The Shop

Just a few to get you started, and they all fit our budgets in some way.

Below are just a few pics from Bloomingdale's and Forever 21 to give some inspiration with taking part with the flower power  this spring....








ALC

No comments:

Post a Comment