11.12.2014

I need YOUR support!

Baking, baking & more baking!! This is why I have not posted in a while!!  Well that, and a two year old...oh, and my older two being home for their last vacation (like spring break as we would refer to it), and then just another long break for holidays out here in Panama!  One word.  BUSY!!  But a good busy, so I am not going to complain!  
Part of why I have been so busy, is because I have been running a fundraiser for my growing business here in Panama.  You can read the full story below, and if you feel led to support me with a donation, that would be amazing!  I am really trying to expand my home bakery business, and also keep up at a better pace with my growing demand!  If you have quick minute check it out.  The video isn't even a full 3 minutes!!  Thank you in advance for your support!
                                                         
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment