7.31.2014

Foamy Stain Remover

So, it's been a good two months and then some since I have been on here.  All I can say is that I have been doing A LOT of baking with a very BUSY two year old on my hands!!  I've ran across so many things that I have wanted to share, and I am really going to make an effort to post those fabulous things more...seriously.

With that out of the way, I now have to share a great product for stain removal, and it's something that almost all of us have in the house.


YEP,  Shaving Cream...who would of  thought??  Being that this product consists of mostly soap, a whipped soap, it really helps to lift a fresh stain off of your clothes. Moisten the spot with the stain, work some shaving cream into/onto the affected area and then rinse with cool water or use a clean wet cloth to rub it out.  If it doesn't lift it all, the shaving cream will at least help the stain from setting in until you can apply a stronger remover.

Isn't it amazing to think that there are many things in our homes that are multipurpose?  Yet,  many of us don't even realize it...I know I don't!!

                                                        To a fabulous day, all!  

                                              May you be blessed, 
                                           
                                                            









No comments:

Post a Comment